Munich-Ramersdorf, new building - Modern 4-room-maisonette
This 4-room-flat is located on the 1st and 2nd (top) floor of a small multi-family house with only 3 apartments in total. This project is planned to be completed early 2019.
Ca. 118m² living surface and additional 48m² usable floor space offer you an overall area of ca. 166m² for relaxed living.
Purchase price apartment: 820.000 Euro
Purchase price duplex parking space: 15.000 Euro
Total purchase price: 835.000 Euro
- healthy living, low-maintenance and ecological sand-lime brick building with rear-ventilated wooden facade for optimized acoustic isolation as well as for summer heat protection
- high quality, triple-glaced vinyl-alu windows
- warm massive parquett floor (oak) in all living areas
- comfortable floor heating with single room control
- attractive, large-sized tiles and modern sanitary equipment
- to the upper floor modern oak stairs with stainless steal hand rail
- electrically operated, external Venetian blinds
- bright living, dining, cooking area, open living concept
- spacious bedroom with additional dressing area
- large entrace area
- useful storeroom
- spacious daylight bathroom with bath, floor-level shower, washing machine connection and towel radiator
- 2 separate guest WCs (one on each floor)
- balcony facing Southeast
- basement storage section
- additional spacious storage space in the attic (accessible via pull-out stair)
- duplex parking space
- separate internal stairway for the two maisonettes
- pram storage room on the ground floor
- separate community garden
All information is subject to modifications. Further details can be found in the building specification.
The private seller and contractor will be your personal contact during the whole planning and construction stages. Your modification requests can be considered as far as this is still possible depending on the planning and building progress.
This flat is located in a side-street close to the old center of Munich-Ramersdorf, surrounded by a neighbourhood of single-family homes and properties with only few apartments.
Perfect infrastructure in combination with high standard of living offer you an ideal home. Short distances to retail stores, medical care, banks and other facilities make everyday life easier and generate time for recreation.
Favorable transport and traffic connections (Mittlerer Ring, Autobahn A8, U-Bahn U5 and U2, various bus stations) will bring you to the destinations and give you mobility to all directions.
Living close to the city center combined with the advantage of access to the nature - let me invite you to lear more about this attractive location from your own perspective.
- retail stores in walking distance
- shopping center PEP by car in ca. 5 minutes
- culture and a wide range of gastronomical offers in the neighboring district Haidhausen
- bus stop 250m, U-Bahn 800m distance
- 15 minutes into the city center
- 5 minutes to the Ostpark, sport center and public swimming pool Michaelibad by bicyle
- children day care and primary school in walking distance
- secondary schools in ca. 1-3km distance
All data and information in this offer is based on the information and data provided by the seller. Thus Peter Hiersche Immobilien cannot assume any warranty for the correctness, completeness, accuracy and uptodateness of the property data.
Upon conclusion of a purchase contract the buyer has to pay a commission of 4,76% of the purchase price to Peter Hiersche Immobilien. This commission is earned, due and payable immediately after the contract got signed at the notary.
For further details pls contact me via email or phone.
Map & nearby
Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
You own the right to revocate the contract within 14 days without stating a reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day when the contract was concluded. In order to execute your right of revocation you have to inform us (Peter Hiersche Immobilien, Nibelungenstr. 20, 85579 Neubiberg, Phone 089 2 284 284 5, Fax 089 2 284 284 6, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) via a definite statement or notification (e.g. post letter, fax or email) about your decision, that you want to withdraw from the contract. The revocation period shall be deemed to be respected if you send out the withdrawal notice prior to the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revocate the contract we have to refund you all payments including shipping costs (apart from additional shipping cost that result from your decision to select a different shipping mode than what we offer as the standard mode) promptly but not later than within fourteen days counted from the day when we have received your revocation notice regarding this contract. When refunding the payment we will use the payment mode identical to the one you used when you initiated the original transaction unless agreed differently with you; in no case we will charge you a fee because of the refund.
Did you request us to start with the execution of services within the revocation period you are obliged to pay us a reasonable amount pro-rata for these services already executed when you notify us about your revocation. The amount of such payment shall be proprotional to the volume of already executed services in comparison to the volume of services of the entire project as per contract.